Our certified technicians can perform many car air conditioning (AC) auto services from testing and regular maintenance to complete A/C system repair. At Odell Towing and Roadside’s repair center, we can check your vehicle’s system, quickly diagnose the problem and provide cost-effective repair solutions. We offer repair, service, replacement, recharge, compressor and more for entire automotive AC systems heating, cooling and air exhaust filters.
Car Air Conditioning Repair Inspection
Vehicle air conditioning repair can include a variety of tasks ranging from small to large-scale, from refrigerant levels to cooling fans. Everything from an annual inspection or performance check to diagnosis and replacement of system components can be completed by a qualified technician. Regular inspections help ensure cooling efficiency and identify possible refrigerant leaks. Additional services your vehicle might need include:
- System fan level check
- System PSI pressure reading to verify Freon level
- Output temperature check
- Blower fan and compressor examination to ensure proper operation
- Belts and hoses inspection to discover indications of aging and potential failure
- Diagnosis of possible problems with faulty switches, fuses, wiring, the condenser, or internal compressor seal failure
Car AC Recharge Service
While a car’s air conditioning system is sealed, leaks can still occur. When that happens you need an air conditioner recharge, which includes:
- Recharging with additional refrigerant to bring pressure up to specifications
- Introduction of fluorescent dye to visually reveal system leaks
A/C recharge services include everything from inspection to repair. So, if your A/C has developed problems and you would rather be cool than cooked, let the highly trained and experienced technicians at Odell Towing and Roadside have a look.